Modern POS Will Seamlessly Connect the Associate and Consumer Experience Across All Channels
PredictSpring is excited to announce that Steve Madden LTD. (Nasdaq: SHOO), a leading designer and marketer of fashion-forward footwear, accessories and apparel for women, men and children, has selected the Modern POS to create a seamless shopping experience for consumers no matter where or when they engage with the brand.
PredictSpring’s OmniChannel commerce platform will be integrated into Steve Madden Mexico retail stores, offering an enhanced in-store experience and connecting the online and in-store customer journeys.
“Consumers are back in stores and OmniChannel is more important than ever before,” said PredictSpring Founder and CEO Nitin Mangtani
“With the 2021 holiday season around the corner, and consumers actively looking to engage with brands, now is the perfect time for brands to upgrade and connect their in-store and online customer experiences. We are thrilled to be working with a fashion innovator like Steve Madden and excited to align our Modern POS with their forward-thinking vision for the brand.”
Features of PredictSpring’s modern POS that will be implemented in Steve Madden Mexico locations include:
· mPOS - using handheld mobile devices including iPhone and iPad, store associates can complete fast and secure transactions anywhere in the store, eliminating a key friction point of the in-store experience.
· Clienteling - client information, past purchase history, loyalty status and promotions can all be made available to the store associate with a simple tap, helping to create a personalized one-on-one experience with the customer.
· Endless Aisle - by integrating in-store and online inventory, store associates can provide customers with access to Steve Madden’s full product offering and can place online orders on behalf of the customer if an item is not available in-store.
· Inventory Management With Real Time Visibility - PredictSpring’s Inventory Management technology offers support for inventory receiving, cycle counting, RFID, store transfers, inventory adjustments and real-time inventory visibility.
· Omnichannel Experience with Buy Online Pick Up In-Store - customers can purchase or reserve items online and then pick up the items in-store or at the curbside with a contactless payment and delivery experience.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, the e-commerce platform ranked #1 in digital commerce, recently announced its partnership with PredictSpring at NRF 2019: Retail’s Big Show in New York City.
PredictSpring are optimistic about what lies ahead for our industry, which is why we have summarized the five technologies that retailers should really be focusing on this year.