As a design house for kids, Children’s retailer Janie and Jack believe individual style starts early. Known for thoughtful details, celebrated moments and memorable gifts, each season they tell stories - some familiar and some new. Inspired by the places they go, the people they admire, and all the unexpected stuff in between, Janie and Jack’s collections feature charming twists on classic fashion.
A premium retail brand with an omni channel offering, Janie and Jack needed a way to provide their customers with fast and frictionless experiences , without compromising on personalization. Moving over from a legacy system to a Modern POS was a core part of the digital transformation initiatives.
Janie and Jack chose to integrate the Modern POS into its stores across the US in order to unite the online and in-store shopping experience, seamlessly managing both through one point-of-sale system. PredictSpring Modern POS empowers store associates to manage inventory, consult with customers, and complete transactions swiftly - all without impacting the high level of personalization that customers want.
Seamless Integration For Faster Results
- Omni channel capabilities unifying in-store and online shopping into one seamless journey
- Microservices-based API architecture to integrate with Janie and Jack’s CRM and other backend systems
- Clienteling features providing associates with complete customer information including Customer 360, helping associates deliver one-to-one customer experiences
- Real-time order and inventory management and improvements to real-time reports
- Remote payment options for ship-from-store orders